Please first try the steps here. If you are still having problems and if your email address ends with @comast.net there is a good chance that they are blocking the emails we are sending to you because they believe them to be spam. We have already contacted them to remove this restriction but occasionally they require individual users to remove the restriction. Therefore, please fill out this online form to remove the email block.
Please fill out this with the following:
- Your information and the sender's email address, [email protected].
- Provide details on the notes section how it is important for you to receive notification from FaxBetter.com.
- Put 184.108.40.206 on the "Blocked IP Addresses" section
- Put "faxbetter.com" as the "Domain of Blocked IP".
- Select "Comcast subscriber" on the "I am the:" field.