How do I send a fax?
Once you have upgraded to a FaxBetter full account, you can send faxes in two ways:
- From The Web (click here for video instruction):
- Log into your account, click on “Send Fax”.
- Type in the fax number where you want to send your document.
- Select the document to send (Check to make sure your file type is supported)
- Click “OK” and the document is faxed.
- By Email:
- Address an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email “From” must be the email you use to log into your FaxBetter account (“Reply-To” address will not work).
- Enter the destination fax number ONLY in the subject line (any format).
- Attach the fax to be sent
- Send the email and the attached document will be faxed.