I am having trouble with my password. What do I do?
- Verify that you are going to the login page, not the homepage when attempting to log in.
- If you know the email address associated with your account and want to retrieve your password, click here and follow the instructions.
- If you get an "Invalid Email" error, check to make sure your email is in the correct format (firstname.lastname@example.org). If it is in the correct format and you are still getting the "Invalid Email" error, check to make sure there are no spaces before or after your email address.
- If there are, remove them and try again. If you do not get an email in 60 seconds, you may have the incorrect email address (or may have misspelled it when you originally signed up).
- If you know the fax number associated with your account and your password, click here and follow the instructions.
- If you are not able to access your account either way, email us all with all available information (email address, fax number and last four digits of bank card (if used)) and we will help to locate your account