You can send one fax to multiple recipients just not all at one time. The easiest way to do this is via email:
- Address an email to [email protected].
- The email “From” must be the email you use to log into your FaxBetter account (“Reply-To” address will not work).
- Enter the destination fax number ONLY in the subject line (any format).
- Attach the fax to be sent (only one attachment is allowed per email).
- Send the email and the attached document will be faxed.
- To send another fax, simply forward the sent email to [email protected] and edit the subject to a new fax number where you want to send the fax.
The design of the FaxBetter sending methods are intended to not make it easy for customers to send faxes to a large group of recipients (broadcast faxing) to help ensure that customers are complying with the FCC's policy on fax advertising.
Please know that you must have an "established business relationship" with anyone in which you send a fax. FaxBetter monitors accounts and any that we feel are in violation of the FCC regulation will be immediately cancelled in accordance with our terms of service.