How Do I Send or Broadcast To Multiple Fax Recipients?
You can send one fax to multiple recipients just not all at one time. The easiest way to do this is via email:
- Address an email to email@example.com.
- The email “From” must be the email you use to log into your FaxBetter account (“Reply-To” address will not work).
- Enter the destination fax number ONLY in the subject line (any format).
- Attach the fax to be sent (only one attachment is allowed per email).
- Send the email and the attached document will be faxed.
- To send another email, simply forward the sent email to another email address.
Please keep in mind that you must have an "established business relationship" with anyone who you send a fax to. Additionally, you must comply with the FCC's policy on fax advertising. FaxBetter monitors accounts and any that we feel are in violation of the FCC regulation will be immediately cancelled in accordance with our terms of service.