I keep getting asked for an installation key but I already completed that step. How do I fix this?
This is the problem we have with a small number of users who installed an early version of FaxBetter's Automatic Printing Application (APA). To fix the problem follow these steps:
- Find the APA (earlier version were called Perfect.Delivery) and uninstall it
- Log into your FaxBetter account and click on the "Settings" tab
- Uncheck the "Automatically print faxes when received" check box
- Recheck the "Automatically print faxes when received" check box
- Follow the instructions to reinstall the APA
This should correct the problem. If it does not, please contact FaxBetter Support and we will be sure to correct the problem for you