This is the problem we have with a small number of users who installed an early version of FaxBetter's Automatic Printing Application (APA). To fix the problem follow these steps:
This should correct the problem. If it does not, please contact FaxBetter Support and we will be sure to correct the problem for you.
- Find the APA (earlier version were called Perfect.Delivery) and uninstall it
- Log into your FaxBetter account and click on the "Settings" tab
- Uncheck the "Automatically print faxes when received" check box
- Recheck the "Automatically print faxes when received" check box
- Follow the instructions to reinstall the APA