I suggest FaxBetter ...

Allow me to enter my information in the fax header

I would like to be able to customize the information in the header of the faxes I send. The date, time, etc. wouldn't need to change, it would just be nice to be able to put my name, a message or whatever. Should be too difficult to just add this option in the Settings tab.

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ashleyclbrown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • larryiep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I want my name at least so that the receiver can verify to which the fax was send by.

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fax cover pages are usually customized this is more important when sending a fax to a specific department at a large company

• kraperw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to have a customized header and/or custom cover sheet for business purposes.

• tonyruss81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs to be customized if we are using for business...which is the primary reason i upgraded to use your service.

• cclavelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am working from home and it would be nice to include the company's name on the header.

• info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs to be customized if we are using for business...which is the primary reason i upgraded to use your service.

• newdawnenterprise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could customize the fax header, then I could put my business name there. This would be a very nice option to have. I could put my personal name, or a project name I am sending a fax for. I can see a lot of possibilities for this

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base