I suggest FaxBetter ...

Allow me to enter my information in the fax header

I would like to be able to customize the information in the header of the faxes I send. The date, time, etc. wouldn't need to change, it would just be nice to be able to put my name, a message or whatever. Should be too difficult to just add this option in the Settings tab.

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ashleyclbrown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • daverife commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this much should at least be customizable: name, short message, header info.

• jandmadvbookkeeping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this should be an option, I have to add a cover page to every file and it is most time wasting. If we could just add a few fields, it would be nice. Especially since I am paying for this service, my headers or cover page should be my choice not Fax Better's.

• fmgrose72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make yur own header sheet saved to your documents and upload it along with your documents.

• larryiep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My second request for the same feature.......this is pretty critical for good communications!

• office commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to incorporate our company logo into any outgoing fax we send out as a cover page

• djxps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree Customizable fax header should be a standard built in feature. Very important for a professional business look.

• bqhlaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this customer:

This should be a standard feature. Running a business, it is very important to have a recognizable header and cover page... Please add, or we may need to upgrade to a different service/provider.

• jgroshek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a standard feature. Running a business, it is very important to have a recognizable header and cover page... Please add, or we may need to upgrade to a different service/provider.

• rjchristensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a built-in feature for all paid accounts. This is a business purposed product and should offer these standard types of business features.

• patty.rivera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to present ourselves in a more professional manner. Headers should be customizable. As we are not always sending to the same accounts

Feedback and Knowledge Base