I suggest FaxBetter ...

Reduce The Cost For Users Who Don't Receive Very Many Faxes

reduce the cost for some of us that may only get one or two faxes a year they could be smaller charged accounts without all the bells and wistles and the fax is sent directly to your email and dosent have to sit on your server. maybe like 12.00 a year and you could set limits on the amout of faxes like one per month 12 total per year I think you capture the attention of millions of users making that a 12 million dollar idea you don't have to thank me just send me a royalty check. Just kidding but really that is a great idea.

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kerry Voss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Support responded  · 

Each incoming fax number has a cost to maintain. There are additional costs that prevent the price from approaching $12 per year but the concept to have a reduced price for occasional users is something we are thinking about.

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • livefortoday1407 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

too expensive for an occasional user. I would pay 10/year for 30 faxes per month. Send the fax to my email. I don't need the search function or anything else. I will pay for 5 years in advance to receive an occasional fax. This is like free money for you. It baffles me why you are not doing it.

• rickie167 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow donations. I rarely need a FAX service but would not mind paying $1.00 for a one time use fee allowing 10-15 pages to be sent received.

Where could I donate my buck?

Great service received FAX nearly as soon as it was send. Excellent.

THX

Rik

• atydjj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a lower cost option of a dedicated extension as opposed to a unique number? You only need to maintain one phone number to service many occasional users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base